This simple vanilla protein nice cream is my new go to breakfast; with a super creamy texture it tastes just like the stuff from the Neapolitan tub that I used to devour as a kid, but the fact that it packs in a portion of veggies makes it totally acceptable to eat for breakfast.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen courgette
- 1 scoop MissFits Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder* (Get £5 off your order with the code YASMIN5)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or as required to blend)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Served and add your toppings of choice, my go to is homemade granola, crushed frozen raspberries and lashings of nut butter.
If you make this don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @nourishingyas x
* This post contains an affiliate link and discount code, by all opinions remain my own.