Chocolate, raspberry and pistachio creates such a delicious flavour combination and is the perfect trio for these no bake cheesecakes. Surprisingly simple to make with just 10 ingredients and no baking required, you wouldn’t even be able to tell that they’re vegan as the blend of cashews and coconut milk makes the texture of the topping incredible – so much so that it could rival any traditional version. And if you know me then you’ll know that I love anything that contains chocolate so these cheesecakes are definitely no exception – the flavour of the roasted pistachios really comes through in the nutty oat base and the rich, silky smooth chocolate topping contrasts perfectly with the sharpness of the raspberries – making these the perfect after dinner sweet treat.
Ingredients (makes 6 mini cheesecakes)
For the base
- 65g roasted pistachios
- 25g oat flour
- 10g cacao powder
- 100g medjool or deri dates
For the raspberry layer
- 125g fresh or frozen raspberries
For the cheesecake layer
- 120g cashews (soaked overnight or for 5 minutes in boiling water)
- 70g coconut cream (thick layer from canned coconut milk)
- 3 tbsps coconut milk (liquid from canned coconut milk)
- 15g cacao powder
- tbsp lemon juice
- 2 and 1/2 tbsps maple syrup
- Add all of the base ingredients to the blender and blend until fully combined. Divide evenly between 6 silicone cupcake moulds and using the back of a spoon press down in to an even compact layer.
- Mash the raspberries and divide evenly between the 6 bases. Spread in to a smooth even layer and place in the freezer to set whilst you make the topping.
- Add all of the topping ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Remove the cases from the freezer and divide the cheesecake topping equally between them.
- Pop the cheesecakes in the freezer for an hour to set before transferring to the fridge. Enjoy!
I love seeing you guys recreate my recipes so if you make these, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @nourishingyas and #nourishingyas