If you’re looking for a decadent, satisfying sweet treat then these no bake chocolate, peanut butter and raspberry cookies are just what you need. But a word of warning that these chunky cookies are insanely addictive and their chunky, substantial size means that they’re a dessert that you’ll definitely want to make sure that you leave room for after dinner.
My No Bake Chocolate, Cashew & Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies were so popular that I knew I had to create a different variation – not to mention the fact that I may have devoured the whole batch all by myself! But with their chewy gooey texture and rich flavour, they’re way too hard to resist.
I love baked cookies but there’s something about these no bake versions that I’m addicted to – the mix of sweet dates, cacao powder, nuts and nut butter is so simple, yet packs in the most amazing rich chocolate flavour and decadent texture which makes them so satisfying.
These moreish cookies are a take on the classic peanut butter and jam combination -featuring a layer of sweet raspberry and cashew peanut butter jam sandwiched in between two sticky, fudgey chocolate cookies – made with just 7 ingredients and no baking required, I think you’re going to be just as obsessed as I am.
I love seeing you recreate my recipes so if you make these, please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram using @nourishingyas or #nourishingyas.
makes 3 sandwich cookies
for the cookie
- 85g roasted cashews
- 85g pecans or almonds
- 115g medjool or deri dates
- 3 tbsps cacao powder
- tbsp crunchy peanut butter
for the raspberry, cashew and peanut butter filling
- 30g roasted cashews
- 40g fresh or frozen raspberries
- tbsp and 1/2 crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all of the cookie ingredients to a blender or food processor and blitz until fully combined.
- Remove the mix from the blender and using your hands, take a small amount of the mix and shape in to a cookie. Repeat with the remaining mixture until you have 6 cookies.
- Place the cookies in the freezer to set whilst you make the raspberry filling.
- Add the roasted cashews, peanut butter, raspberries and maple syrup to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the cookies from the freezer. Take one cookie, add a heaping tbsp of the raspberry filling and spread evenly, then sandwich another cookie on top. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place the cookies in the fridge to set for an hour and leave at room temperate for 10-15 minutes before digging in! They’ll keep well here for up to a week, but I like to store a batch in the freezer and defrost as and when I fancy – they’ll keep here for up to 6 weeks (but I definitely struggle to make mine last that long!) Enjoy.
If you liked this recipe then why not try my No Bake Chocolate, Cashew & Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies or Peanut Butter Caramel Cheesecakes.