These 6 ingredient no bake chocolate oat cookies are a simple, satisfying sweet treat that can be enjoyed at any time of day. Packed with peanut butter, rolled oats, cacao powder and a fudgey texture that makes them so delicious. They’re sweet, chewy, satisfying, chocolaty and so addictive.
These cookies contain the perfect blend of peanut butter, chocolate, oats and are naturally sweetened with a little maple syrup. Not only do they taste incredibly indulgent, but the hearty oats make them super satisfying too.
Oats are one of my favourite ingredients – whether it’s a bowl of porridge for breakfast or a batch of homemade granola, but you can’t go wrong with a classic oaty cookie. Whilst I love baking my simple choc chip oat cookies, these no bake treats are even easier to make – and dare I say even tastier.
These no bake chocolate oat cookies only require 6 simple, affordable ingredients
- Rolled oats
- Cacao powder
- Peanut butter
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Nut milk
All of which create a cookie that’s
- And so addictive!
These fail proof cookies couldn’t be any easier to make – they only take 5 minutes to prepare with just one bowl and no blender required. The hardest part is resisting the temptation to eat all of the mix straight from the bowl!
I’ve made countless batches of these cookies – they’re a perfect weekend bake, or no bake in this case, to keep you stocked up for the week. They’re also a great one made in to energy balls for an easy grab and go snack and I have been known to sneak them in as a nice cream bowl topping at breakfast time too!
I love seeing you recreate my recipes so if you make these, please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram using @nourishingyas or #nourishingyas.
makes 12 cookies
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, or your nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsps maple syrup, or liquid sweetener of choice
- 3 tbsps nut milk
- Add the oats, cacao powder and nut butter to a large mixing bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and nut milk to the bowl and mix again until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally in to 12 balls. Using your hands, take each ball and gently mold it in to a cookie shape. Place the cookie on a baking tray lined with grease proof paper. Repeat with the mixture until you have 12 cookies.
- Place the cookies in the freezer to set for 30 minutes, or until firm. Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw slightly before digging in. Enjoy!
- These cookies will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days, but I like to keep the rest of my batch in the freezer where they’ll last for up to 3 months.