These Chocolate Brownies Oreo Cheesecake Bars are so good that you would’t even know that they’re Vegan. Featuring a chocolate brownie Oreo base and a ridiculously creamy chocolate cheesecake topping that’s loaded with extra Oreo’s; these bars answer all of your dessert prayers.
They’re no denying that Oreo’s are one of the best sweet treats out there and I love incorporating them into my own recipes, including my
- No Bake Oreo Fudge Brownies
- Oreo Granola
- Oreo Protein Bars
- Chocolate Oreo Fudge Brownie Nice Cream
- And Mint Chocolate Oreo Protein Bars
I think it’s safe to say that I’ve earnt the expert title when it comes to Vegan cheesecakes. I’ve shared a number of recipes including my
- Peanut Butter Caramel Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Hazelnut Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- And Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecake Bars
But these chocolate Oreo brownie cheesecakes are definitely a crowd pleaser. Featuring a 3 ingredient oreo brownie base and a silky smooth chocolate cheesecake topping that’s loaded with crushed Oreo’s, they’re
- And completely irresistible!
I used the chocolate brownie flavoured Oreo’s (yes they are a thing) to make mine, but you could always use original or experiment with flavours such as peanut butter or mint chocolate. Either way, you’ll have trouble turning down a slice (or two)!
Looking for more Vegan cheesecake recipes? Find them here.
I love seeing you recreate my recipes so if you make these, please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram using @nourishingyas or #nourishingyas.
makes 6 bars
For the oreo brownie base
- 75g oreos
- 50g almonds
- 130g dates
For the oreo cheesecake topping
- 45g coconut cream (the thick layer from canned coconut milk)
- 2 tbsps coconut milk (the liquid layer from canned coconut milk)
- 90g cashews, soaked for 5 minutes in boiling water
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 75g oreo biscuits, crushed
- Line a square baking tin with greaseproof paper – this will make it easier to pull the slab out at the end.
- To make the base add the oreos, almonds and dates to a blender or food processor and blitz until fully combined. Transfer to the lined tin and spread in to an even, compact layer. Place in the freezer to set whilst you make the cheesecake topping.
- To make the cheesecake layer, add the soaked and drained cashews, coconut cream, coconut milk, peanut butter, cacao powder, protein powder, maple syrup and lemon juice to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Once smooth, stir in the crushed Oreo biscuits until fully coated.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and evenly spread the cheesecake layer on top of the base. Return to the freezer to set for an hour.
- Leave to thaw slightly before slicing in to 6 equal bars. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge where it will keep for up to a week, or in the freezer where it will keep for up to 3 months – but if you’re anything like me and my mum then it definitely won’t last that long!