This cinnamon crunch granola is packed with juicy raisins, nuts, seeds and a crunchy texture that makes it so moreish. It’s ridiculously simple to make with just 6 ingredients, 1 bowl and is sure to become your new breakfast obsession.
I am a sucker for a cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast and this is exactly that, but in granola form.
As you’ll know by now, I absolutely love making my own granola, whether it’s a batch of my
But this recipe is my simplest recipe yet, containing just 6 ingredients
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Oil
Prepped in 5 minutes and in a single bowl, all that’s required is to simply mix everything together, add it to the oven to bake and dig in!
This crunchy golden granola makes a delicious breakfast crumble – simply add to your choice of stewed fruit along with a dollop of yoghurt or nice cream and enjoy! It’s also delicious with chilled nut milk, or as a nice cream bowl or toast topping.
And one of the best things about this recipe is that it’s completely customisable. You can add in whicher nuts are your favourite, the raisins can be substituted for your fruit of choice and if you’re not keen on cinnamon then you could completely switch it up and use ginger instead!
I love seeing you recreate my recipes so if you make these, please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram using @nourishingyas or #nourishingyas.
- 1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts and seeds
- 2 heaping tsps ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 2 tbsps maple syrup, or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup dried fruit
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Add the oats, nuts and seeds to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Add the coconut oil to a small pan and set over a low heat and heat until melted.
- Once melted, add the maple syrup and cinnamon to the pan and stir gently until combined.
- Pour the wet mix over the dry ingredients and stir well, ensuring everything is fully coated.
- Transfer the granola to the baking tray and bake in the center of the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Make sure to remove from the oven and stir every 5-10 minutes, to ensure that it bakes evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool fully before stirring through the raisins.
- Transfer to an airtight container where it will keep for up to 6 weeks.
Enjoy alone with chilled nut milk, sprinkled on your nice cream, porridge bowl or as a snack straight from the jar!