These Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake Bars are the dreamiest dessert that you could ask for. Featuring a sweet caramelised biscoff base, complete with a melt-in-your mouth chocolate biscoff cheesecake topping that’s laced with (you guessed it) extra crushed biscoff biscuits. They’re sweet, creamy, chocolatey and ridiciously delicious.
Biscoff’s unique caramelised flavour is so addictive! I’ve already incorporated it in to a number of my recent recipes, including my
So I felt that it was only right that I incorporated it into my favourite dessert form – a cheesecake. I’ve definitely mastered making a good plant based cheesecake by now, as I’ve shared a number of Vegan friendly cheesecake recipes
But this is definitely my best recipe yet. A 3 ingredients biscoff base crust, complete with a thick and creamy chocolate cheesecake topping that’s swirled with biscoff spread and packed with crunchy biscoff biscuit chunks. They’re
- And so delicious!
The secret to the perfect creamy cheesecake topping minus the cheese, is a blend of cashews, maple syrup, and coconut milk which might sound a little crazy – but combined with cacao powder and vanilla it makes a silky smooth topping that melts in your mouth. And trust me, you wouldn’t even know that they’re Vegan!
These decadent cheesecake bars are the perfect plant based dessert – try serving them with warm chocolate sauce for something extra special.
Looking for more Vegan cheesecake recipes? Find them here.
I love seeing you recreate my recipes so if you make these, please let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram using @nourishingyas or #nourishingyas.
makes 6 bars
For the biscoff base
- 100g Biscoff biscuits
- 40g nuts
- 200g dates
For the biscoff cheesecake topping
- 45g coconut cream (the thick layer from canned coconut milk)
- 2 tbsps coconut milk (the liquid layer from canned coconut milk)
- 90g cashews, soaked for 5 minutes in boiling water
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsps biscoff spread
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 75g biscoff biscuits, crushed
- Line a square baking tin with grease proof paper and set aside.
- Start by making the base; add the nuts to the blender or food processor and blitz until they reach a flour like consistency. Add the remaining base ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer the base to the lined baking tin and spread in to an even, compact layer. Pop the tray in to the freezer whilst you make the cheesecake topping.
- Add the soaked and drained cashews, coconut cream, coconut milk, peanut butter, cacao powder, protein powder, maple syrup, biscoff spread and lemon juice to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Once smooth, stir in the crushed biscoff biscuits until fully coated.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and evenly spread the cheesecake layer on top of the base. Return to the freezer to set for an hour.
- Leave to thaw slightly before slicing in to 6 equal bars. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge where it will keep for up to a week, or in the freezer where it will keep for up to 3 months – but if you’re anything like me and my mum then it definitely won’t last that long!