Is there anyone who doesn’t love chocolate? I definitely have always been and always will be a chocolate lover – whether it’s chocolate nice cream for breakfast or a peanut butter brownie cheesecake bar for dessert, there’s rarely a day that I go without it.
For World Chocolate Day 2019 I’ve rounded up my 10 favourite and most popular chocolate themed recipes to celebrate what’s quite possibly the best day of the year – and yes it even beats Christmas.
- Hidden Greens Chocolate Protein Nice Cream
- Rocky Road Nice Cream Bowl
- Chocolate Protein Zoats
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Nice Cream
- No Bake Oreo Fudge Brownies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies
- The Ultimate Chocolate Dessert Bars
- Ferrero Rocher Protein Bars
- Snickers Bars
What are your favourite chocolate themed recipes? If you try any of mine then please do let me know in the comments and share your recreations on Instagram tagging @nourishingyas and using the #nourishingyas.